Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Life is a mystery

I sit here in my trailer and talk with al my friends on internet, and I discover that I have more friends outside Sweden than I have here, and al of them are so kind giving they do not complains because the car is broke down or that I had no time to go to the hairdresser today because the children was home from school, they ask me many times how it is to live in Sweden, I tell them how we have it here they cant quite understand our way to live and how we treat our older when they have reach pension, and way our children not have any respect for teachers and there friends and our school system seems so good they say but it doesn't help when children fall true the system and leave school with out reading or math skills.
I will soon go to Africa and work but maybe, I shall stay here and help al people here that have a hard time, al homeless that numbers are growing or al people that are out of job its many people that would give anything for a job, many are trying to survive on very low salaries and black jobs are growing, many people from other country's they come to us and believing that here is a dream to live and al get job, and the welfare is high and nobody is threaten bad, I read in the newspaper every day how people are treat bad and the government is doing nothing only put up a investigation and then its done its forgotten in our paper world, and those ho is been mistreated are gone in a pile of paper that will take several years to go true.
but ho is they foiling not me any how, don't get me wrong I love and I am proud to be born here in this beautiful country.
Its only how the governments ruling here they say that this is democratic well I disagree strongly, I say its a silent dictator and people don't say no to this.
well I am only one ho say what I think, more should do that and not sit at the kitchen table and say how bad everything is stand up and show that you are a proud Swedish or soon a proud Swedish member and now is it enough and we will not put up with this, take each others hand and walk out shoulder by shoulder and show ho is ruling Sweden the people or a corrupt government.

No comments: