Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hi my Friends From Bustrup


Hi from now will I write on English, because my friends are mostly from other country, so it will be like this, I hope you not mind but on the other hand I do what I want.

Today was a nice day, I took a walk around her and went to a marsh, were we could see the lime fjord and lots of birds, the mosquitoes was very annoying so we didn’t be there so long, we also put up a big pool so we can take a swim if we get hot, the rest of the day was calm, and tonight should Dieter com to.

Last night dieter come and it was nice to see him again, and today we start school beginning, with how we will form and make our course for the best, and take advantage of our skills and our life experience.

After lunch we kept on working, with the structure of our task and Meicha our teachers daughter was with us to and charmed every body complete, here name is a Malawian, after dinner we wash up and get more info about the complex and the day was ended I spend little wile with Lynn and Meicha.

Today was a warm day, we discuses a lot how we will work together and what we need to think of, what and how we shall treat our friends,

We also made some gardening and clean the flower beds and courtyard when we in the evening had dinner and wash up the thunderstorm come with lots of rain and we shut down the servers to internet.

This morning was it clear air and it was really good whether even if it come rain in the afternoon today we spoke about our strengths and weakness and when we spoke about conflicts didn’t dieter hear properly what we spoke about so when I said that I was avoiding conflicts he thought I said that I avoid cornflakes and the face he made was prices les and it made al laugh. We barbecue in the evening and had a good time.

Today a week almost gone and I enjoy it here very much, its very interesting and we now also learn speak chicowa, a local language in Malawi its fun and its make many laughs.

I will write little later when I understand more and can write a sentence,

We also meet the rest of teachers here and there are many projects on the school, and I will have a lot to do because of my skills, and that, make me feel very good.

Today i have work a lot and also study checewa its fun and it will be really nice we have our scheduls now and its nice lots of travel in denmark and maybe in europ to its not sure yet but it seems that way well i have to run so i soon write agin.

take care my friends Alf

1 comment:

Annelie Olsson said...

Hej Affe..
Du är duktig på engelska..
Tips till dig är att bli medlem på www.blogazoo.com så läser fler din blogg från alla möjliga länder..
Det är gratis..

Vi saknar dig här..och nu är det bara en vecka till bröllopet..Pirr i magen kan ja säga..

Kramar Annelie