Saturday, August 02, 2008

March to july







Hello

It have been a long time since I wrote a line here in my blog, and that is a shame because I promised my friends that I will update it frequently, so now is it time to start write again lots have happened since I wrote the last time so I have to read my own blog to remember where I stop.’

Ok I have been in Las Pulgas Mexico in March I was there for eleven days studying global warming and what consequence it will have for the mankind I was so ignorant and had no clue what so ever about the consequence I did know that the weather is changing but not so much,

Well I will not write about that here then I have to write for a week or so it’s much but I can only say if we not take care of our world will we see a very hard future with climate refuges no ice on the winter only rain in some parts and where that not rain well there will be desert and not inhabitable,

Later on during the spring I was on Bustrup and worked to make the place nice and get the big parks and buildings in good shape, our students have worked all spring with a spring play that they put up on Tvind in June and it was so god and they come first place and could bring a back a trophy to Bustrup, they actually deserve to win they have practice so much and put much time and effort in it.

The school stop was also good many parents and kids was so happy for summer leave, and after that we teacher had a day in Alborg where we was in Udzon museum and saw he’s wonderful constructions and later after a nice dinner we saw marine museum cool stuff and boats it was a relaxing day with all teachers and staff.

Now here in July have I been in Grindsted and making promotion it have been for four weeks and here in the end was I in Prague on a promotion mission to put up posters and leaflets everywhere, and f course also did I see some of Prague’s wonderful buildings and statues, it was amazing, and some nice picture you can see here of course was I also enjoying my time in Prague even if it was work so was there little time to explore the city and see the museum and opera house the astronomic clock and all other things that was worth to go I did not have time to see the big castle but I hope I will return some day and I can go and see it


















Tionana

No comments: