Saturday, January 12, 2008

christmas in Sweden


Well now is it a new year 2008, the autumn in Denmark have gone so fast the three month I where in Vamndrup, time is flying and now we look on 2008 it start with a lot of work the new years concert and later in March is it Global warming in Las Pulgas.
The time I was in Vamndrup was good I did a lot carpeting in the school that we repaired, it have been two building weekends and we where over 100 people there and the last week we work hard and got some more people so we where 13 people and could almost finish all work, there are still some work to do but that will the school and contractor finish.
When I come back to Bustrup and the Christmas celebrating where nice the students had a good time with good dinner and some present before they go home to their home and celebrate Christmas with there families, I left Denmark the same day by train and ferry, and I spend the Christmas with my mother and sister and here family later on I also meet my brother and his family, we had family dinner and went to the cinema and saw a movie.
During the fooling days I travel to my children and spend a couple of days there later I also go to my friends ,in Annerstad there we spend a wonderful new years eve and had a good time, and on Orust its nice to see them specially Anders and his family they are very close friends and we had not seen each other for almost one and a half year so we had some to catch up with, the time was not enough so we decided that I will come during the summer for a weekend or so and then I also can show all nice pictures from Malawi when I left them I go back to my mothers place for some good days in Sweden, the trip back was relaxing but it was also feeling good that all holydays where over its to many late nights and its hard to change back to normal time.
But it was strait on to work when I come back, I drove the students and start to prepare for the new year concert we have every year we are host for Capela Minsk this year again so we have to get 21 rooms ready for the quire, its cool because this Russian quire is so good and they travel here to sing on some places and on the new year concert that we have in Horsens , well now is it time to stop writing soon will I go to Las Pulgas and then will I write again.
Stay cool I am
PS. Angel do they exsist yes i belev so

No comments: