Friday, October 13, 2006

so much to do and so litttle time






well hi again my friends it have been a very busy time here since I wrote, but I have not forget to write its only that time is so little and it will not last for me but now I have to write because so much have happened since I wrote last time, we had our six weeks meting and we gave presentations about what we achieved so far, and what we thought was very special for us. My special moments were when we were Tvind for OL booth the preparing, and the competitions. Bustrup was on fourth place and that was good. And there was over 500 students that was competitions and no struggle or fighting among them, al was really enjoying it and we around and behind was also enjoy it. but it was so many things that I could count up, but al friends here is special and its so nice to have friends over the hole world, we have lots of event the hole time and last weekend we had a building weekend, and al DI, teachers group, and DNS was working and repairing the school, I reaper windows with two girls and Dieter, and we had movie night in the evening and lots of talk about Humana and Africa china India we also have fundraising now in October and we didn’t come to Europe it was sad but we did make a big porch on a student home her in the Nabors hood, and it will be finished during this weekend and that’s nice I a actually proud over it this was the first time I build so big and from a blueprint.
And nest week will we study our job descriptions, and the development conference in November and that will be very special and interesting we will also give a presentation about child aid in Africa with another school from south of Denmark and it will be lots of info for us well this is little of what happened, ooo I forgot to tell about our girl they come back from Malawi and they had so much to tell about and showed so many pictures, from the rural areas and the poverty is so big and they need so much. So do you know somebody that have or do you have something you think they can need mail me and I will take it with me down or give you an n address that you can send it to.

No comments: