Sunday, September 10, 2006

time is running so fast



Well I must say that I would not be able to write so much if it not was as interesting as it is, every day is a challenge and I learn so many new tings, and meet new people al the time we have been here six weeks now and it fells like we just come.
we have visitor from England and one girl come back from Malawi the other day, and have so much to tell about the life there its hard and much to do but its fun, she tell a lot about how it is and how she experience her six months there.
I will write more about that when I come there, my self here have happened so much and it so fun not a day goes by with out that something happened two boys from hull in England arrive here and will stay for a week, and the DI that arrive from Malawi will also be here a week and give presentations, then she go to Europe and work a volunteer.
We will probably go to
Europe to if al goes our way we go in October and be there for two weeks well this weekend we build a bridge and a campsite and trained Chichewa

No comments: